Friday, July 24, 2009

Soft Summer - it's Manuka, Honey!

When I first saw this set in the Mini I thought 'Finally - something that looks like a NZ native!' Now, I'm not big on native's in my garden - I normally go more for flowers and fragrance - not that you would know it lately when you see the jungle it has become ;) but its really nice to be able to give something a bit of a 'kiwi feel', especially when posting overseas.

soft summer

Its kind of a simple card - which suits the simple flower I think....and look - no Baja Breeze at all this time!! Not that you can see it but I have paper toled the flowers for a bit more dimension.

Tomorrow I should be able to drag myself to a supermarket (I hate supermarket shopping - I mean really loathe it!!) so I can finish off my little surprise I am posting later this weekend....stay tuned!

1 Comment:

AMY FLEMING said...

Beautiful card Melinda you put colours together beautifully!!
Loving all your updates :)
Amy xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online