Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pretty Butterflies:Great Friend

Just a simple post tonight as I am kind of working on a grand unveiling for the weekend....I just have to go to the supermarket to get the supplies to fill the pockets.

I've been playing round again with more of my Mini pre-order goodies - the gorgeous Great Friend set and some of the Parisian Breeze Textured Paper....the whole thought of a Parisian Breeze sounds delightful right now as its absolutely crap weather here in Taranaki.....but anyway this paper is just gorgeous - sumptuous even!  If you cant tell - my favourite colour lately seems to be Baja Breeze - makes me think of summer!

Hope you like the card :)

corrected

2 Comments:

Lisa Green said...

Pretty, Pretty, Pretty, LOVE it!

kareN stampZ said...

wow that is very pretty - gorgeous bow

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online