Thursday, July 30, 2009

Silhouettes & Shadows

P1020206

This card right from the very start was difficult!  It started out looking completely different - even the colours were different!! And try as I might, I couldn't think of any stamps I wanted to use....had my mojo dried up?...perhaps I just needed to sleep on it?.....then, FINALLY as I scanned and re-scanned the Catalogue, Upsy Daisy spoke to me.....then as I was fiddling round with what colour ink to use with it, quite by chance I stamped it on top of a previous stamping and voila!  I got the idea to make a shadow look.....unfortunately its not quite as clear in the photo as it is in "real life". 

Just loving those buttons we have this year...and of course the ribbon - but then if you look at nearly everything I make there is always some ribbon in there somewhere:)

Enjoy your evening!

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online