Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mojo Monday #97

Here's my take on this weeks Mojo Sketch.

Mojo Monday

I couldn't resist using some ribbon though - and I think it balanced the lower half of the card....and come to think of it I think its my first Christmas card this year!  I've had the build-a brads sitting here to use for ages - but being the magpie I am its hard for me to part with precious metal things...but this sketch really needed them.  Better go post it - make sure you check out all the other entries here.

5 Comments:

Go Out said...

looks nice!

Kylie said...

Stunning Mel! Love the stamp set, the colours you used and the ribbon treatment is to die for, love it!

Take Care,
Kylie X

kareN stampZ said...

love it especially the new DSP

SCRAPCRAZY said...

Very beautiful!! I love that stamp

Rel Squire (NZ) said...

Hi Melinda, what a beautiful web site you have and your Mojo 97 is just exquisite. Love everything about it, and the ribbon just makes it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online