Friday, July 31, 2009

Cute Little Bunny

Forest Friends

When I first saw this set in the New Mini I could hardly believe my eyes!  It took me back to childhood - and a beach towel I had when I was just a wee girl - It had some very cute disney-fied Bambi creatures on it - anyway, this wee fella looks suspiciously like Thumper!  (I still have the towel somewhere around too - I would never be able to part with it!)  I have to admit though I have struggled to use it...I just seem to be lacking the "I need Children" gene, and as such kids stuff is something I just have to push myself to do. 

I had better get off and start packing my gear up for the big Garage Sale tomorrow - Hope to see you there if you are local!

2 Comments:

AMY FLEMING said...

That is a cute little bunny!
Good job Melinda have enjoyed visiting :)

Sharlene said...

Too cute! I'm going to have to ink up my set now ...

Thanks for sharing!
Sharlene

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online