Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Inkspirations Take 2 & Garage Sale

P1020196

ok - here it is...take 2 of Makeesha's challenge. A little more of a grown up's card this time ;)...A lot easier to make too.

Now, before I forget (as I have been meaning to post this for about a week now) there's a group of New Plymouth Demo's having a huge Craft Clear Out this Saturday (1st August) at New Plymouth Bible Chapel - Vivian St, New Plymouth....its an afternoon affair (1pm - 4pm) - so all you mum's with kids at sport on Saturday morning have no excuses - you really must come along! There will be loads of Bargains - and for a variety of crafts too - I have around 5 big apple box's of stuff on my own to get rid of - mostly scrapbooking / card making gear that I know I am not going to use - (I am still convinced that one day I am going to win lotto and have time to Spin, Knit, Sew and do all the rest of the crafty things I have stored away...I know I have about 4 teddy bears half made that I really should finish and give the kiss of life!) Hope to see you there.

2 Comments:

AMY FLEMING said...

Melinda you are just pumping out amazing creations!!
I have soooo enjoyed visiting your blog :)
Love the way you tied the bow with the brad in the middle!!
You are the queen of ribbon!!
Have a great week
Amy

Kylie said...

Hi Mel,
Your card is stunning! Love the ribbon and the brad, so pretty!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online