Monday, July 27, 2009

Inkspirations Challenge

Well, I spent nearly all day yesterday 'playing stamps' as my partner calls it....just cards though - I needed something with less measuring and thinking than the supplies kit - (scroll down to my last post if you haven't had a lookie - and yes - I will get on to instructions this week!!)

So - I have actually come up with 2 different cards for the Inkspirations Challenge, but I need to drip feed the creations this week if I am writing instructions after all LOL:)!

So here is take 1:choo choo

ok - so its nothing like bedding - but I just thought I would use the colours as a starting point - and I hadn't had a chance to use Choo Choo yet (available August 1st - not long now!!) and tada! along came a cute kids card.....or maybe a card for someone who's really in touch with their inner child :)  It was fun to make - apart from all the ribbon folding and it was great to use colours I would probably never use otherwise.  Now I better go post this on Makeesha's Site - and check out the other entries for inspiration.

Catch you all tomorrow with take 2.

4 Comments:

kareN stampZ said...

love the ribbon & the "drunk" train

AMY FLEMING said...

Mel This is adorable!!! Love Love Love that ribbon!!! Did I mention that I loved how you did that ribbon!!!
You are on fire at the moment :)
Also your movie project is awesome!!
Good on you for coming up with your own design :)
TFS
Amy

Kylie said...

Mel, your card is awesome! Love it!!! Love, love, love the ribbon treatment, so cool lol!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Susan Joyce said...

Adorable! Very sweet card.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online