Thursday, October 9, 2008

SENZ SPECIALS!! Hooray I'm on Holiday!

While I get to play at SENZ - you get to save some serious cash!!

Great specials available only till I get home - so that's Monday afternoon till 2pm.....so be in quick.

1) Every order made while I am away that gets emailed to me here or phoned / texted to my mobile will qualify for free 5% shipping.

2) Gel Pens - Every order made while I am away that gets emailed to me here or phoned / texted to my mobile for either a Mat Pack ($22.50)or the Crafters' Tool Kit ($91.95) gets a Gel Pen for $5.00 (normally $8.95) These are just fabulous for faux stitching.

AND

3) Book a workshop - or leave me a message to let me know you want to do so, for a date in November and I will give you not only all the normal great hostess goodies, but I will throw in a full size Ink Pad worth $11.75 free! (your choice of Colour)

On top of all these great deals don't forget that for every full $50 spend you get a stamp on your loyalty card - 10 stamps = $50 off your next purchase!!

I nearly forgot!! My mobile in case you can't find the number...027 24 24 210

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online