Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ka - Boom!

Well...it is getting closer to Guy Fawkes after all...but no TNT involved in this one.

P1010787 This is something we did at Stamp Club last month at Sharlene's.  An Explosion Box. Surprisingly fast to make - well the base of it is, its the decorating where you can lose track of time....mine's still not complete - I am yet to add pictures and journaling but I could be a while in getting that bit done and I wanted to share this with you. 

I wasn't feeling very creative (or well) when I showed up at Sharlene's to make this, and when she greeted me with"choose your colours" I said the first thing that came to mind- Chocolate Chip of course!! from there I stuck with the chocky theme, with Close to Cocoa, and because I am a pink girl, thought Rose Red (More a deep pink than red if you want my opinion) would look good with it.....as luck would have it this works well with Berry Bliss Designer Paper...Lucky Me!...Now the Stamp Set - Fabulous Flowers - it's well - FABULOUS!P1010792 crop

1 Comment:

kareN stampZ said...

looks fantastic - a real BLAST

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online