Monday, September 29, 2008

World Card Making Day - This Saturday

ok....so I have to admit I haven't been terribly organised when it comes to this event....take a look at my craft room some day and you will totally understand!!  So what I thought might be fun was a drop in day - well not a total drop in out of the blue like, but if you happen to be in New Plymouth on Saturday give me a call or email to get my address and directions - and pop on over to make a card!  I will just be mooching about probably anyway....just don't call before 9am - A girl needs her beauty sleep!!  I may even be persuaded to bake my trade mark Peanut-less Peanut Brownies!!  Stampin' Up! are offering a great special for this day (up until the 11th October) see here for details...so what could be better... You can make a card for just $2...have a fabulous (if I do say so myself) cookie, a cuppa and a chat...and I promise I will only gently push you towards checking out a catalogue just in case there is something you can't do without!! :)  You'll also get to meet my fur child Winnie....this is her

P1010520  - I know - she's not a handbag, but has been called a handbag dog!!  To be honest though she's a little big for that now - I'd probably dislocate my shoulder!!  I hope I see you Saturday!

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online