Monday, September 29, 2008

My Swap from Saturday's Training Day

It just occurred to me that I haven't shared my swap card with you from Regional Training on Saturday.swap

It might look really basic - but it sure did take me a while - I guess that's down to doing 20 in one go!!....not sure if you can see it here, but on the leaves on the blossom branch (from Artfully Asian set) I have put a little Crystal Effects to make them glisten.  Colours I used here are Blue Bayou & Soft Sky  on Basic Black Background, and the sentiment is stamped in Blue Bayou with soft sky sponged around the edges....very subtle but nice and soft.

1 Comment:

kareN stampZ said...

What a gorgeous card I'm doing 30 for Saturday & it stops being fun after 5 or so but fantastic when you receive the swaps for inspiration so well worth it

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online