Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cute little Cookie Box

A little while ago I was trawling blogs for fun new 3D projects to make and I came by Tracy Harp's Blog where I found the instructions for this cute little box / bag. Now last year for Christmas I made cookies for all the guys in the family (my kind-of famous triple chocolate chip brownie cookies - definitely no Cadbury's chocolate) and had to make do with plain old cellophane bags - largely due to leaving it to the last minute to organise them - but I think a little man-bag of cookies would have been one bag even the most blokey of Kiwi men would like to carry!

Box

Its all Stampin' Up! except for my wee reindeer friend there - I found these little felt creatures at a Christmas decorations shop around 18 months ago - always thought I would dye them with re-inkers but the cream lightened this box up just nicely. So anyway - this year the nephews, brother's in law, and Aidan's Dad might just all be sporting a new little man-bag! :)

1 Comment:

Keryn Campbell said...

What a gorgeous box. Thanks for posting the link to the tutorial.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online