Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Color Throwdown #33

OK - so I seem to have gone from 1 extreme to another - no posts for months then all of a sudden I seem to be non-stop stamping and blogging.....hmmmm why could that be?

Anyway here is my attempt with these colours (which to be honest I wondered what on earth I was going to do with!)

col throwdown 33

My green of choice?  Well I decided I needed some designer paper to help me along, and wintergreen held the key - Certainly Celery it was!  I have to say I really enjoyed making this one, I finally got the chance to get my Nestabilities out (which I purchased months ago at SENZ) and also, I am loving butterflies at the moment - secretly hoping that we are getting some lovely ones in our new catalogue coming soon.  Right, now off to post this on the Color Throwdown blog.

8 Comments:

Cathy Rulli said...

Very pretty - thanks for playing!!!

Barbara said...

What a pretty card!! I'm loving those butterflies!! Thanks for playing the Throwdown! Hope to see you next time!

LeAnne said...

Beautiful! Glad Mr Linky got fixed so you could play with us! Come back again soon!
LeAnne

Tammy Hershberger said...

What pretty butterflies! This is beautiful! Thanks for playing!

Donna said...

If you get the new Occasions mini-catalogue like we do, you'll love a butterfly in one of the sets! I like these ones too. Very nice card.

Tracy said...

great card, you did a awesome job.

Broni said...

How beautiful! I love that you used butterflies, too!! And how you arranged them on your big beautiful circle!! Thanks for playing!!

dpkennedy said...

Great layout! Very pretty! Thanks for playing the CTD!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online