Sunday, November 16, 2008

"Xmas Day" yesterday.......

Check it out - 2 posts in one day!!

We had a great time yesterday making 3 fun 3D items and cards and gift tags, and eating, drinking and...did I mention eating?...

Here's a pic of the 3d's we made....

boots and pud

I got the templates from a lovely lady in Australia called Valita Reynolds....check out her blog here http://valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com/ 

As I mentioned I put on food, I have also joined in the cupcake craze that is sweeping the country at present so I made these yummy spicy cupcakes with cream cheese and white chocolate icing

P1010829

Yesterday was so much fun I think I will put on a repeat class, so if you missed out yesterday - I know some of my customers were busy with the Round The Mountain - How about coming over on Sunday 30th November?  Numbers are limited to 6 so be in quick to secure your spot.  The cost is just $25 for these items, including lots of sweets to fill them up, 2 cards and 2 gift tags....oh and I'll make cupcakes again too!!

2 Comments:

Lisa Green said...

So Cute! I love eating, drinking chatting and crafting with like minded ladies all at once, sounds like bliss! at the mo i'm having workshop withdrawl :-( i.e. cupcake recipe would be appreciated :-)
Lisa Green

valita said...

hey i love your take on my boots they look great...Luv Valita

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online