Monday, October 13, 2008

PHEW!! Home at last! :)

Hey everyone!  What a whirlwind weekend it has been - I am utterly shattered!  Hmmmm...now all I have to do is put away about 20 shopping bags of new toys, do a couple of loads of washing, unpack all the gear I took for our motel room classes, plan & prepare for a workshop this weekend.....but what I really want to do is sit down and play with all my new toys from SENZ!....So I thought I would let you see just a little of my new haul....among other things 90 something pieces of 12 x 12 paper / cardstock.

P1010797

Really I had a fantastic weekend, made some new friends (Hi Claire & Sara) saw so much I want to do - NOW!, and got very little sleep (too much to do when back at the Motel).  Now I must get to bed as I have to return to normality tomorrow - back to the day job :(..... 

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky You! Look at all those goodies :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online