Friday, October 31, 2008

A little something...

Its taken a week to post this - we've been busy out in the garden since labour weekend - even half filled a jumbo skip with weeds!! but last Friday night (before I got dirt under my fingernails again) I made a little something. Its a wee scrapbook - lots of pockets for hidden journalling, or extra pictures etc....as you can see mine hasn't had the pics added yet. If you've been thinking about finding something to do one night a week next year this is the sort of thing I'd like to show you at stamp club.

P1010823 P1010824

Send me an email / give me a call if you'd like to find out more :)

4 Comments:

kareN stampZ said...

That's lovely

blogman said...

love the new header and this card is MINT!!

Give' em hell girl.

Harry

Michelle said...

Gorgeous Book Melinda!

AMY FLEMING said...

This looks so beautiful i love the colours!!! hey i left you a little surprise on my blog go have a look :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online