Thursday, October 30, 2008

Christmas Day!

While it is not yet "The night before Christmas", I'd like to bring you some Christmas Cheer early.

Saturday 15th November is going to be my "Christmas Day" for you!  So...what am I on about?  Well I have some treats that I want to share with you - all of which would be great to make as Christmas gifts for your families.

Come along to my house for the afternoon and you can make 3 x 3D items (filled with delicious treats and all very Christmassy and cute for under tree gifties) 2 x Christmas Cards, and a couple of gift tags...the cost will be $25.00 and I will even add in a glass of Christmas cheer and some nibbles.

P1010822

Not only this, I will also have some great specials on that day if you want to place an order!....and don't forget loyalty card discount too!

So, give me a call on 06 753 2728 (you can leave a message with the lovely answer machine man if I happen to be out) to let me know if you and your friends want to come along.  I need to know numbers up front so I can make sure we have all the supplies we need!

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online