Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just one more.....

Hey - so I had to show you a very cute little gift bag I made last night.  I had been meaning to do this for AGES....I had a surplus of ribbon and a very helpful Upline / Mentor that I wanted to give a little gift to....and after feeling all inspired from training I put this we bag together to 'wrap' it up.....you beginning to see that I love bags????  Here it is:

Bag

I have used limited edition goodies on this one - from the mini - Season Of Joy for those little snowflakes I put together for a tag, and the designer paper is Holiday Harmony....the mini catalogue simply does not do this paper justice....if you would like to see it for real let me know.  It matches the limited edition In Color's River Rock (just behind the des.paper), and the Purely Pomegranate Double Stitched ribbon from the main Catalogue too - and being that Purely Pomegranate does happen to be Sharlene's FAVOURITE colour, could I really use anything else?  Plus I am the biggest sucker for Christmas hence the whole 'holiday feel' of this bag - If I was allowed, I would have a Christmas tree in my house all year long....rest assured you will get to see my Christmas tree on the blog once I go get one from Santa's Tree's in December - I'm counting down already!

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online