Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Inskspirations Colour Challenge #5

OK...so here goes......a first for me as I normally can't find the time to do this kind of thing but here is my first attempt at a challenge:

P1020079a

Apologies for the shadows - my lounge does not have great light for night time photography.....Anyway, I have wanted to give one of these pop-up cards a go for AGES!! so this was the perfect time to get onto it...also, a chance to get out the lovely Wild Rose set (I even paper tolled the rose - and I am not a big fan of cutting things out!!) and more of the precious shiny bits of metal I love so much! .....now I just need to load it on to Makeesha's blog here and its official - My first Challenge complete!!! (But wait there's more - I have a second card done for this challenge too!)

3 Comments:

AMY FLEMING said...

YEAH!!!!! you are back Melinda this is stunning an absolute winner!!!

Scrapin Mel said...

Hello Mel, your card is just so nice. You have co-ordinated the colour scheme so well...good luck.

Tracey Old said...

Another nice card, love it. I haven't been to your blog for awhile its great your back blogging.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online